CFCUL welcomes qualified prospective candidates interested in applying for a Marie Skłodowska-Curie post-doctoral fellowship (MSCA-PF 2022) with CFCUL as their Host Institution.
CFCUL is interested in hosting excellent postdoctoral researchers in a wide range of areas in Philosophy of Science.
The call for applications for the MSCA-PF 2022 will be open between April 13 and September 14, 2022. Prospective candidates are invited to contact the Direction of CFCUL as soon as possible and no later than May 13, 2022 sending an e-mail in English to email@example.com, including:
- Title and short summary of the work plan, explaining the objectives of the proposal and how they will be achieved (in English, max. 1000 words);
- A detailed Curriculum vitae;
- One copy of a relevant publication
- Indication of the supervisor with whom they would like to develop their research or, in alternative,
- Indication of the Research Group in which they would like to develop their research (see below).
Notification of the acceptance/rejection by CFCUL will be sent no later than May 27, 2022.
Before sending your manifestation of interest, please check the eligibility criteria in the official website of MSCA-PF: https://marie-sklodowska-curie-actions.ec.europa.eu/actions/postdoctoral-fellowships
CFCUL is an R&D Unit of the University of Lisbon based in the Faculty of Sciences, and is the only Portuguese research centre exclusively devoted to the Philosophy of Science. With an international team of over 40 PhD integrated members, CFCUL’s research is highly interdisciplinary. It is organised in 3 Research Groups, and covers the following areas:
RG1 – PHILOSOPHY OF THE FORMAL SCIENCES, METHODOLOGY AND EPISTEMOLOGY covers three research lines:
1) Epistemology & Methodology
2) Philosophy of the Formal Sciences
3) History & Philosophy of European and non-European scientific traditions and communication of science
RG2 – PHILOSOPHY OF NATURAL SCIENCES covers four research lines:
1) Philosophy of Physics
2) Philosophy of the Life Sciences
3) Metaphysics of Science
4) Philosophy of AI and Computation
RG3 – PHILOSOPHY OF TECHNOLOGY, HUMAN SCIENCES, ART AND SOCIETY covers four research lines:
1) Science and Art
2) Science-Art-Philosophy Lab
3) Philosophy of Human Technology
4) Philosophy of Human Sciences, Ethics and Politics
For inquiries about the MSCA-PF 2022 application please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org